Louisa May Alcott

Louisa May Alcott
An American writer

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Wine, Women, and Creativity

Having just returned from a lovely dinner out with most of my critique group, I have to say that a) they're the best group around, and b)we got some awesome brainstorming done.

I do need to finish revising the current book.
I do need to finish writing the next book.

But wow, got some awesome plot ideas for the one after that. Perhaps it was the wine (both at the restaurant and then after we got back to the house) but the ideas were really being generated.

What sparks your creativity?  A walk in the woods or through an art museum? Wine? <g>  A critique session?  Observing humans in their natural environment?

I'm wondering how people can get good results from this when they're sober!

No comments: